Sunday, June 5, 2011

Little Boots


I NEED these boots in my life! (Wait, I've said this before... something about a bag)
Seriously, I thiks they're amazing! They should be Dr. Martens and I have been searching the entire web for those, but I can't find them! 
The girl in the picture is Ladyhawke by the way and using the term "Ladyhawke + Boots" in Google does not work, besides that I'm probably one of the few looking for those boots, there is another artist with a similar style called "Little Boots".  So I'll get one thousand hits of musicians which I don't even really like. But maybe I just have to give it another listen. Anyway, if you want to know more about this New Zealand singer (or just check out more pictures of her cool style) then just go to het last.fm page.

1 comment:

  1. Super leuke shoentjes :)
    neem een kijkje op mijn blog, fashion-is-forever.blogspot.com
    - misschien volgen?

    & zouje aub hierop willen stemmen : http://www.billabong.com/girls/eu/mybillabongbikini#item_1583_fun-on-the-beach

    ReplyDelete