Monday, July 16, 2012

Bands I listen to: Ewert and the two Dragons

When I was visiting Estonia in May I saw posters announcing a concert of Ewert and the two Dragons. They looked cool. "Are they good?", I asked my hostsister. "I think you would like them", she answered. Later on she let me listen their song "Good Man Down" on youtube. Yes, I liked them. I liked them so much, I brought their cd back with me to Holland.

Then I discovered that they would perform on some free festivals in Holland. Sadly enough I wouldn't be able to make it to any of those because I had to be at places on those dates. A few days ago they announced that they would do some more shows in The Netherlands in November. I was so happy! Today I bought my tickets to see them in Utrecht on November 24th. I can't wait!




I always wonder if this song is a response to Jolene by Dolly Parton.

Ewert and the two dragons will be performing at:

Festival De Affaire, Nijmegen, July 14th
Lowlands, Biddinghuizen, August 19th
Noorderzon festival, Groningen, August 21st
Effenaar, Eindhoven, November 18th
Ekko, Utrecht, November 24th
Merleyn, Nijmegen, November 25th
Paradiso, Amsterdam, November 27th
Rotown, Rotterdam, November 28th
Asteriks, Leeuwarden, November 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment