Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hurricane Festival


FOO FIGHTERS‍ · INCUBUS‍ · ARCADE FIRE· THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS‍ · PORTISHEAD‍ · ARCTIC MONKEYS· KAISER CHIEFS‍ · MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE‍ · CLUESO‍ · THE HIVES‍ · SUEDE· KASABIAN‍ · THE SUBWAYS‍ · GOGOL BORDELLO‍ · FLOGGING MOLLY· ELBOW‍ · THE WOMBATS‍ · JIMMY EAT WORLD‍ · SUBLIME WITH ROME· TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB‍ · BOYSETSFIRE‍ · MONSTER MAGNET‍ · THE KILLS· LYKKE LI‍ · SELIG‍ · KASHMIR‍ · GLASVEGAS‍ · BAND OF HORSES‍ · THE SOUNDS· BRIGHT EYES‍ · SUM 41‍ · ALL TIME LOW‍ · KLAXONS‍ · EELS‍ · SICK OF IT ALL· PARKWAY DRIVE‍ · WILLIAM FITZSIMMONS‍ · BLOOD RED SHOES‍ · JUPITER JONES· I BLAME COCO‍ · IRIE RÉVOLTÉS‍ · YOUNG REBEL SET‍ · I AM KLOOT· FRIENDLY FIRES‍ · DARWIN DEEZ‍ · COMEBACK KID‍ · CONVERGE· THE ASTEROIDS GALAXY TOUR‍ · PORTUGAL. THE MAN‍ · WARPAINT‍ · THE VACCINES· AN HORSE‍ · PULLED APART BY HORSES‍ · KVELERTAK‍ · YOU ME AT SIX‍ · BROTHER· TAME IMPALA‍ · CLOUD CONTROL‍ · MILES KANE‍ · YOAV

Oh my, look at the line-up of the Hurricane Festival in Germany. It's perfect! (L)

I so would looooove to go there, but it's June 15th-19th and June 20th the resits for our exams start. Not so perfect timing. Man, I hate school. It messes up all my plans, I can't go to the USA because of the exams and now I have to miss the festival which will probably have the best line-up of the next five years (for me anyways)... This.Sucks.Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment